This website, the2020sperfectvision.org/ , is an independent, transformative learning project of a non-profit, mutual benefit religious corporation with headquarters in the Volunteer state of Tennessee – Haltom Family Ministries and Consultants. Here is a 2-paged (approx.) overview of the sentiments and the various ministries and business apps, modes, and methods of activity that take place online and also internationally and at large.
Haltom Family Ministries and Consultants
-founded May 19, 2020
Whilst rearing and independently homeschooling our children, our family serves in devotion heralding and helping to usher-in the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. The human species presently is undergoing an important awakening into an awareness of long hidden, greater possibilities for life and for the planet. Nurturing the consciousness of this awakening should remain our primary focus.
We use and promote applications, modes, and methods of greater organization to engage in collaborative consumption and free-sharing done from within an alternative, open-source, resource-based-economic system made out of volunteerism, cooperation, mutual development, and social cohesion.
So, to those who are ready to exit the competition-for-profits matrix of lies, deception, and domination through artificial scarcity in schema of manufactured consent, we will happily welcome to the future with a new and improved social contract together with the means for active participation in various kind of social-innovation, co-creation, and altruistic connectivity. Excellence and interdependence are qualities in which we strive to grow.
The principal founding agent of Haltom Family Ministries and Consultants, Ambassador Josiah (Josh) Haltom, has earned the academic degrees of an MBA in Public Sociology (Ashford University) and a BA in Human Services Administration (Antioch University). Learning from scholars like well-known Genevan political-philosopher, Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712-1778), founder of The Venus Project, the late Jaque Fresco (1916-2017), Josiah teaches and advocates for sustainability had from within constructs of human and environmental flourishing in a free community of equal peers. This great goal, we hope, can be reached as we apply much-needed solutions to the many social woes that, unfortunately, we still see are present in society more than two decades into the 21st Century!
For us to understand solutions to the very apparent lack and chaos in the world, first requires us to have a clear understanding of the nature of the problems, which can be explained in detail, if necessary. Societal woes like inequality, greed, prejudice, violence, discontent, depravity, disconnection, and many a schema of structural violence and social stratification forced onto the masses all grows out of the same roots—an outdated, dense, and much inept production and distribution of goods and services as engineered by many misguided profiteers within the bogus limitations from a defunct status quo.
Yet another point to mention regarding this, would be how it has come that voluntary, ambiguous forms of slavery have been thrown into the lives of the lot of us. Subject status in this lot may be assumed from one accepting a lame social contract, one in which most of us have never knowingly and willingly agreed to participate. Nevertheless, just as playing a game generates consent to its rules, so too does participating in the choices of capitalism force us also to consent to its rules and norms.
A free community of equals, on the other hand, should not seem like an unrealistic utopia beyond human reach. This is really a genuine human possibility, compatible with our human complexities, met with the demands of social cooperation. What can become of these sorts of activities would be a socio-political world in which individuals can realize their nature as ‘free’ by living together as equals, giving laws to themselves, guided in those law-giving judgments by a shared conception of the common good.
There is strong evidence in community participation research showing how it happens that helping neighbors and attending local events may often become precursors for informal networks. These, in turn, result in stronger governance and better collective efficacy. Supporting the ideas of collective action and interpersonal empowerment, in our company, we use our keen networking skills to effectively boost, bridge, and link social capital and to proactively enhance positive community developments.
Applications, Modes and Methods of Activity
-Haltom Family Ministries and Consultants
- The Free World Charter is an engaged agreement to ten (10) guiding, core principles which should forthright become a new and improved social contract and agreement.
- ShareBay is an excellent growing social-networking site in which members can freely assist one another in whatever might be needed or wanted, or, alternatively, one might also request to receive the goods and services that one may want or need.
- Numero Set is a “Free Issuance & Equal Distribution Economic System” that exists online and can be utilized to record transactions or to give away as tokens of appreciation for services, helps, and/or items shared.
- Kabbalah and New Life Wisdom is a spirituality and metacognition archives page of wondrous wisdom and righteous understanding from the teachings of Kabbalah, a study with ancient, esoteric method of transformation occurring in the way individuals interact with their environments – away from egoism and more towards altruism. Many of these archives may be disseminated at-large.
- The 2020’s perfect vision – unity in heralding the year of Jubilee is an online social forum group (‘The Consensus Forums‘) and an enavtivism/ organizational development site, which has set out to catalyst collective action in an organic, social change movement being composed of we good peoples who advocate for the healing and transformation of the world by redrafting and agreeing on cooperative modes of mutual interests and beginning a fresh, new calendar age at year zero.
With all these interconnected and positively correlated ideals, we serve to actively encourage people to remain closely connected to one another – both spiritually and occupationally – as we promote, work towards, and progress towards a complete systems reset in society, into a holistic, structural correction to humankind, and a conscious evolution of humanity and the entire planet.